18 juin 2011

LOVE ME TENDER - Zaza FOURNIER


Love me tender,
love me sweet,
never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
and I love you so.


Love me tender,
love me true,
all my dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin' I love you,
and I always will.


Love me tender,
love me long,
take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong,
and we'll never part.


Love me tender,
love me dear,
tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
till the end of time.

Sources
http://www.myspace.com/zazafournier
A boire et à manger pour ceux qui ont faim...

A CONTRE-TEMPS & SANS AIRBAGS

Where Did You Sleep Last Night ?

LA CULOTTE

LORI MEYERS - NOFX La fille du dessus...

ALL SHOOK UP - Single (1957)

COQUELICOTS

Noire Est La Beauté

INITIALS S.G

MON ZEF

RECORD MAKERS - Le Label Qui Dodine Du Popotin...

Angus & Julia Stone / Brigitte : Deux duos qui savent faire des reprises !

You Say WOT ?

Il Fût Un Temps... (Les Crève-Cœur)

SOPHIE HUNGER - Le Vent Nous Portera (Noir Désir)

Jo, le pyjama et le hérisson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire